More Mono apps for next Ubuntu release?
Nov 04, 2010, 19:35 (2 Talkback[s])
(Other stories by Sam Varghese)
Full Text Search: The Key to Better Natural Language Queries for NoSQL in Node.js
[ Thanks to Sam
Varghese for this link. ]
"Much has been written about the fact that the next
version of Ubuntu, Natty Narwhal, will switch its interface from
GNOME to Canonical's own Unity interface.
"Little has been said about the plan to introduce a
Mono-dependent application, Banshee, as the default music
"This is yet to be finalised; it is dependent on the application
fitting into a single CD, along with the rest of the
"Mono is an attempt to reproduce some parts of Microsoft's .NET
development environment as an open source offering. It has been
said more than once, and by more than one authority, that it may
could well pose patent dangers to developers as it is core
technology from Microsoft."
- Where, oh where, is the ECMA-compliant Mono source code?(Oct 13, 2010)
- Mono 2.8 released(Oct 07, 2010)
- Mono mythbusting, September 2010 edition(Sep 20, 2010)
- Mono 2.8 public preview released(Sep 17, 2010)
- Great News for MonoTouch Users(Sep 10, 2010)
- Richard Stallman on .NET, Mono and DotGNU(Jul 15, 2010)