MyPaint hits 0.9 and is looking good
Nov 05, 2010, 20:32 (0 Talkback[s])
(Other stories by Susan Linton)
Re-Imagining Linux Platforms to Meet the Needs of Cloud Service Providers
"MyPaint is an easy to use paint program. It supports several
popular image formats, comes with a load of brushes, and is
available for Windows, Mac, and Linux. After 5 years of
development, version 0.9.0 was released on November 2 with some
nice new features.
* Users can now import and export brushes
* Users can now show/hide the sub-windows from menu or
* Users can now set default zoom level/resolution, and the save
* Thumbnails for OpenRaster files are now saved
* Open dialog now shows file previews of supported files
* Start-up and file saving has seen performance boost"