MyPaint hits 0.9 and is looking good
Nov 05, 2010, 20:32 (0 Talkback[s])
(Other stories by Susan Linton)
How to Help Your Business Become an AI Early Adopter
"MyPaint is an easy to use paint program. It supports several
popular image formats, comes with a load of brushes, and is
available for Windows, Mac, and Linux. After 5 years of
development, version 0.9.0 was released on November 2 with some
nice new features.
* Users can now import and export brushes
* Users can now show/hide the sub-windows from menu or
* Users can now set default zoom level/resolution, and the save
* Thumbnails for OpenRaster files are now saved
* Open dialog now shows file previews of supported files
* Start-up and file saving has seen performance boost"