Introduction to Launchpad and PPA for Ubuntu
Nov 18, 2010, 13:34 (0 Talkback[s])
How to Help Your Business Become an AI Early Adopter
[ Thanks to linuxaria for this link.
"One interesting thing about Ubuntu is that you can
follow on launchpad the bug presents in the packages of the
distribution, see the progress and contribute to testing PPA on
your Ubuntu installation and giving feedback back.
"But let see this process in detail and how each of us can help
"Launchpad, developed by Canonical, is a system used to keep
track of many aspects of open-source development. Landscape's
features include code hosting, bug tracking, translation, feature
blueprints and a community-based answer tracker.
"Ubuntu uses Launchpad for project management. You can visit
Ubuntu's Launchpad project page for more information."
- Automatically Capturing, Saving and Publishing Serial RS232 Data to the Web(Nov 10, 2010)
- Radio Tray(Nov 09, 2010)
- Introduction to LVS, Linux Virtual Server(Nov 05, 2010)
- 7 Uncommon uses of Iptables(Nov 03, 2010)
- Open Hardware and Arduino(Nov 03, 2010)
- Cryptography and digital sign with GnuPG part 2(Oct 29, 2010)
- Cryptography and digital sign with GnuPG(Oct 27, 2010)
- Globbing with zsh(Oct 26, 2010)