Tiny Core Linux 3.3 released
Nov 23, 2010, 21:32 (0 Talkback[s])
Re-Imagining Linux Platforms to Meet the Needs of Cloud Service Providers
"Tiny Core lead developer Robert Shingledecker has announced the
release of version 3.3 of Tiny Core Linux. Based on the 220.127.116.11
Linux kernel, Tiny Core Linux 3.3 features updates to the Fast
Light Toolkit (FLTK), such as a new integrated file manager and a
minimal editor under System tools.
"The latest release includes updated and reorganised boot help
screens, as well as a reorganised Control Panel that places more
frequently used items into the System Tools menu..."
- Tiny Core: Ultralight DIY distribution(Oct 08, 2010)
- Tiny Core Linux - I have sound (and more)!(May 29, 2010)
- Exploring Lilliput: Is the Cloud Replacing Tiny Linuxes?
(May 27, 2010)
- An afternoon in Tiny Core(May 15, 2010)
- 8 of the best tiny Linux distros(Apr 20, 2010)
- Released Last Week: Mandriva, Berry Linux, SystemRescueCd, Parted Magic 4.9, Tiny Core Linux 2.10(Mar 24, 2010)