Novell's Final Earnings Report?
Dec 04, 2010, 19:02 (0 Talkback[s])
(Other stories by Sean Michael Kerner)
Full Text Search: The Key to Better Natural Language Queries for NoSQL in Node.js
[ Thanks to James
Maguire for this link. ]
"In what may turn out to be Novell's final earnings
report as a public company, revenues continued to fall as the
company is set to be acquired.
"Enterprise software vendor Novell (NASDAQ:NOVL) is on the verge
of being acquired for $2.2 billion by Attachmate. For its fourth
quarter fiscal 2010, Novell reported net revenue of $207 million
which is a decline from the $216 million in net revenue reported
for the fourth fiscal quarter of 2009. Analysts polled by Thompson
Reuters had expected revenue of $204.1 million. Novell declined to
provide its own guidance at the end of the third quarter for the
fourth quarter outlook."
- A Schizophrenic Look at Microsoft, Novell, and Patents(Nov 30, 2010)
- What We Do (and Don�t) Know about the Novell Patent Sale(Nov 29, 2010)
- Yes, Novell Owns Unix(Nov 29, 2010)
- Understanding the Novell Deal (and when we'll learn more)(Nov 25, 2010)
- Who owns what in the Novell deal(Nov 25, 2010)
- Novell Sells Out to Attachmate, Leaves the Future of Suse Linux Unclear(Nov 24, 2010)