Clementine 0.6 Gets Lots of New Features - Review and Installation in Ubuntu
Dec 15, 2010, 20:35 (0 Talkback[s])
(Other stories by Craciun Dan)
Full Text Search: The Key to Better Natural Language Queries for NoSQL in Node.js
[ Thanks to Chris7mas for this link.
"Clementine gains more and more popularity with its
port to KDE4 based upon the Amarok 1.4 player, and the latest
version bundles a fair amount of new features. In case you didn't
try it yet, Clementine is a free, cross-platform music player
available for Linux, Windows and Mac. Before proceeding let me say
that this is a really, really improved release which shows a good
amount of work has be put into it.
"Let me proceed and list some of the most important new features
in this version, put up a few days ago, on December 11:
* new song info tab which contains lyrics fetching from 17
different websites, Last.fm info, Last.fm wiki info
* new artist tab with photos, biographies from various websites and
* smart and dynamic playlists
* ratings, play counts and skip counts
* Icecast radio stations under Internet tab
* Jamendo support under Internet tab
* redesigned the aspect of the sidebar"