"Clementine gains more and more popularity with its
port to KDE4 based upon the Amarok 1.4 player, and the latest
version bundles a fair amount of new features. In case you didn't
try it yet, Clementine is a free, cross-platform music player
available for Linux, Windows and Mac. Before proceeding let me say
that this is a really, really improved release which shows a good
amount of work has be put into it.
"Let me proceed and list some of the most important new features
in this version, put up a few days ago, on December 11:
* new song info tab which contains lyrics fetching from 17
different websites, Last.fm info, Last.fm wiki info
* new artist tab with photos, biographies from various websites and
* smart and dynamic playlists
* ratings, play counts and skip counts
* Icecast radio stations under Internet tab
* Jamendo support under Internet tab
* redesigned the aspect of the sidebar"
Some of the products that appear on this site are from companies from which QuinStreet receives compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site including, for example, the order in which they appear. QuinStreet does not include all companies or all types of products available in the marketplace.