New release of Lightweight image viewer Viewnior
Dec 17, 2010, 19:03 (0 Talkback[s])
(Other stories by Joey Sneddon)
Re-Imagining Linux Platforms to Meet the Needs of Cloud Service Providers
"Lightweight image viewer Viewnior – which reached number
5 on our 12 top applications of 2009 – has gained a host of
new features in its first update in 9 months.
"Released today, version 1.1 of the app adds many long-requested
* Full Drag'n'Drop support lets you you drag images in and out
of the app
* Ability to toggle window auto-resize after opening image
* Window state 'remembered' between launches
* Add "Last Used Mode" zoom option
* Options to start in Slideshow mode
* Gnome 3.0 ready"