8 Android Tablets for 2011 to be Excited About
Apr 21, 2011, 14:02 (1 Talkback[s])
(Other stories by Manuel Jose)
How to Help Your Business Become an AI Early Adopter
[ Thanks to kiterunner for this link.
"Best Android Tablets for 2011: Until recently, Samsung Galaxy
Tab was the only Tablet offering that had Android OS. But that is
all going to change now. Android 3.0 Honeycomb OS is optimized for
tablets and almost all major manufacturers of smartphones are
planning for Tablet device based on this latest Android release.
Here is a quick listing of best Android tablets for 2011(in no
particular order). Also read: Top 5 Android Tablets Showcased
During Mobile World Congress 2011."
- The first great Android Tablet: Nook Color(Mar 28, 2011)
- Android, MeeGo & WebOS need to get going on tablets: Now(Mar 05, 2011)
- How to root a Nook Color to transform it into an Android tablet(Feb 23, 2011)
- Motorola Xoom Android 3.0 Tablet Computer: The iPad 2 Killer?(Feb 23, 2011)
- Archos 28: A Very Affordable Android Pocket Tablet Computer(Feb 16, 2011)
- HTC Unveils Flyer Tablet with Digital Pen, Facebook Phones and Updated Android Smartphones(Feb 15, 2011)
- iPad loses significant share to Android tablets(Jan 31, 2011)
- Android Tablet Review: ViewSonic ViewPad 7(Jan 15, 2011)