Where is There an End to Him?
Apr 25, 2011, 06:09 (2 Talkback[s])
(Other stories by Andy Updegrove)
How to Help Your Business Become an AI Early Adopter
[ Thanks to Andy Updegrove for this
"Sadly, it appears that a problem has come up. The U.K.
government, you see, has had the temerity to post an on-line
survey, asking for input on which standards it should consider
adopting. Governments, as you may recall, increasingly interface
with citizens through the Web. Governments are also the servants of
the people, and not the other way around. So imagine – a
government asking its citizens how they might want to better
interact with their government? Or what would make it easier and
cheaper for them to do so?"
- Do Royalty-Free Standards “Stifle Innovation?”(Mar 06, 2011)
- U.K. Comes out for Royalty-Free Standards for Government Procurement(Feb 25, 2011)
- Best Practices in Open Source Foundation Governance � Part I(Feb 23, 2011)
- Attachmate and the SUSE Linux Project: What's Next?
(Jan 07, 2011)
- EC Takes One Step Forward, Two Steps Back in Openness(Dec 22, 2010)
- Upgrading China's ITC Standards Strategy(Dec 14, 2010)
- A Call to Support a New Public-Private Partnership In U.S. Standards Development(Dec 13, 2010)
- W3C Accepted as an ISO/IEC PAS Submitter on a �Take it or Leave it� Basis(Nov 09, 2010)
- Community Rights and Community Wrongs(Nov 01, 2010)
- Open Source for America Celebrates its First Anniversary with Awards(Aug 12, 2010)