Vertigo: New Free and Opensource Arcade Game for Linux Based on Ogre 3D Engine
Apr 27, 2011, 13:01 (0 Talkback[s])
(Other stories by Nitesh)
Re-Imagining Linux Platforms to Meet the Needs of Cloud Service Providers
[ Thanks to Dart for
this link. ]
"You are a probe and your mission is to maneuver your way to the
other end of the warp tunnel. Your probe is set with 2 shields to
protect from fire and ice drones, but only 1 shield is active at a
time. You have to flip shields in time to protect yourself, and you
can possibly move left and right to avoid some obstacles.
"It's a pure reflex game, so be quick. Coupled with awesome
music score, you will quickly get lost into and want more of it.
There is nothing too serious about this game. Just pure fun for
quick time pass.
"All right watch the video to know more about the game."
Foobillard, an opensouce Billiard Simulation game for Linux
(Aug 01, 2010)
- Heroes Of Newerth Gone Retail !(May 15, 2010)
- MacGyver of the Day: Electronics Hacker Jeri Ellsworth(Feb 26, 2010)
- chromium-bsu: fast paced, arcade-style, scrolling space shooter(Jun 24, 2009)
- Free Sofware Awards - Trophees du Libre 2009(May 23, 2009)
- 25 Top 3D Linux Games(Feb 23, 2009)
- Simple diversions: BurgerSpace and Enigma(Jan 17, 2009)
- 7 Great Free/Open-source Platform Games for Linux(Jan 14, 2009)