Python4Kids: New Tutorial - Baby Steps With Our Text Editor
May 09, 2011, 16:11 (0 Talkback[s])
(Other stories by brendanscott)
Desktop-as-a-Service Designed for Any Cloud ? Nutanix Frame
[ Thanks to Brendan Scott for this
"In this tutorial we're going to start using the power of the
text editor that I've been badgering you about over the last few
tutorials. We are going to go back to the earlier tutorials and
resurrect some of the code there.
"Exercise: Create a new document with your text editor
"Save the document to a file called trivia.py You need to be
careful that your text editor doesn't add '.txt' to the end of the
file's name as some have the habit of doing.
"copy the following function into the file (originally found
here, with some comments dropped):"
- Python4Kids: New Tutorial - Catching Our Breath(May 03, 2011)
- Python4Kids: New Tutorial - Keeping Code(Apr 21, 2011)
- Python Tutorial - Dictionaries, Hovercraft, Eels(Apr 12, 2011)
- Python4Kids: New Tutorial - Increasingly Trivial Questions(Mar 23, 2011)
- Python4Kids: New Tutorial - Time for Some Introspection(Mar 08, 2011)
- Python4Kids: New Tutorial - A Big Jar of Pickles(Mar 01, 2011)
- Python4Kids: New Tutorial - An Awful Pickle(Feb 07, 2011)
- Python4Kids: New Tutorial: Filing(Oct 02, 2010)