SugarCRM, Pentaho Proclaim Partner Momentum
Jul 20, 2011, 18:01 (0 Talkback[s])
No-Size-Fits-All! An Application-Down Approach for Your Cloud Transformation REGISTER >
[ Thanks to thevarguy2 for this link.
"SugarCRM recently told analysts that its Q1 billings rose 43
percent vs. Q1 2010. Impressive. But the most interesting line to
The VAR Guy: SugarCRM claims the growth was "spurred in large part
by the success of its sales channel partners." Nearly 40 SugarCRM
channel partners at least doubled their net billings with SugarCRM
in 2010 vs. 2009. And in Q1, SugarCRM's channel grew by 23
partners, totally 273, the company says.
"Meanwhile, Pentaho has been making similar claims. The open
source business intelligence specialist says its Q1 2011 booking
rose 80 percent over Q1 2010, and noted "exceptionally strong
partner traction" in a prepared statement. The company hosted a
Fast Track BI Series with Pentaho partners on six continents."
- SugarCRM, Cloudera debut on list of open source firms to watch(May 17, 2011)
- A Tale of Two Cities: SugarCRM - From Open Source to Open(Apr 12, 2011)
- SugarCRM Announces SugarCon 2011
(Jan 04, 2011)
- SugarCRM Courts OEMs, Plans iPhone, iPad CRM Apps(Oct 01, 2010)
- SugarCRM 6 Gives a New View on Open Source CRM Software(Apr 16, 2010)
- Open-Xchange, SugarCRM Partner to Challenge Microsoft Exchange(Oct 21, 2009)