Do Apple iPhones and iPads Outlast Google Android Devices?
Jul 29, 2011, 17:01 (2 Talkback[s])
Full Text Search: The Key to Better Natural Language Queries for NoSQL in Node.js
[ Thanks to thevarguy2 for this link.
"No one likes the idea that $500 tablet or smartphone they just
purchased will be obsolete in just under a year's time. Still, I'm
starting to detect a trend in the Google Android device world.
Unlike their Apple counterparts, it looks like Android devices are
seemingly disposable and become outdated pretty darn quickly. Does
that mean Android devices — and more frequent hardware
purchases — will cost businesses more than Apple device
refreshes over the long haul? Here are some thoughts."
- iPhone, Android, Windows and Linux: Microsoft now manages them all(Mar 24, 2011)
- Google's Android Spurs More App Jobs Than iPhone(Mar 04, 2011)
- Google Cloud Print comes to Android, iPhone(Jan 27, 2011)
- Android vs. iPhone: The GPL Question(Jan 11, 2011)
- Apple's iPhone tops US smartphone shipments, but Android devices take 44%(Nov 02, 2010)
- Windows Phone 7 is a threat to something far more important than Android or iPhone(Oct 29, 2010)
- Android Sales Overtake iPhone in the U.S.(Aug 04, 2010)
- Android Handset Sales Beat iPhone Amid Froyo 2.2 Update Frenzy for Evo, Droid(Aug 02, 2010)