NexentaStor 3.1.0 arrives
Aug 05, 2011, 08:00 (0 Talkback[s])
Full Text Search: The Key to Better Natural Language Queries for NoSQL in Node.js
"The 3.1.0 update brings several new features and includes
"significant improvements for performance and manageability".
The proprietary NexentaStor is built on top of the free and open
source Nexenta Core Platform (NCP), also known as Nexenta .
Although proprietary, NexentaStor is also available in a free to
use Community Edition. Based on an OpenSolaris kernel and Ubuntu
userland, NCP includes only a command-line interface, whereas
NexentaStor adds a storage management platform and WebUI.
- Coraid, ZFS, NetApp and Nexenta(Jul 09, 2010)
- Released Last Week: NexentaStor 3.0.2, DEFT Linux 5.1, PCLinuxOS 2010.1, Quirky 1.0, Monomaxos 5.0(May 13, 2010)
- How To Build A Standalone File Server With Nexenta 3.0 Beta2(May 07, 2010)
- OpenSolaris Lives! Nexenta Leverages OpenSolaris and ZFS for Enterprise Storage(May 07, 2010)
- NexentaStor Community Edition Released(Mar 31, 2010)
- Nexenta = flying a F29 with a wii remote and other highlights of the last few days(Feb 09, 2010)
- Nexenta Core Platfrom 2 released(May 27, 2009)
- Nexenta : Ubuntu Server with ZFS goodness(Sep 12, 2008)
- Linux.com: Nexenta Combines OpenSolaris, GNU, and Ubuntu(Oct 15, 2006)
- Ubuntu.com: Nexenta OS: Debian Based GNU/Solaris(Nov 02, 2005)