Google's Chrome operating system gets a much needed update
Aug 13, 2011, 15:00 (1 Talkback[s])
How to Help Your Business Become an AI Early Adopter
[ Thanks to Steven J. Vaughan-Nichols for this link.
I quite like Google's Chrome operating system
(OS)–a Linux variant that use the Chrome Web browser as its
interface–but as it's being shipping today, Chrome OS has
problems. Fortunately, in the latest Chrome OS stable channel
release, Google is finally addressing some of these rough spots.
To put it to the test, I installed the new Chrome OS, Chrome
version 13.0.782.108, to my Samsung Chromebook.
- Despite critics, Chromebooks prove their business mettle(Aug 12, 2011)
- Webopedia Term of the Day: What is Chromebook?(Jul 08, 2011)
- Five Chromebook concerns for businesses(Jun 18, 2011)
- Why Chromebooks are a Stupid Idea, Part 2: The Reviewers Weigh In(Jun 14, 2011)
- Here comes the Chromebooks(May 27, 2011)
- Evaluating Chromebook: Treats and Risks(May 18, 2011)
- Linux Top 5: ChromeBook Debuts as Ubuntu Developer Summit Maps Out the Future(May 18, 2011)
- 5 issues that could derail Google's Chromebook(May 14, 2011)
- Five Reasons why Google's Linux Chromebook is a Windows killer(May 12, 2011)