Miro Internet TV: Internet TV for Ubuntu Desktop
Jan 31, 2012, 13:01 (0 Talkback[s])
Full Text Search: The Key to Better Natural Language Queries for NoSQL in Node.js
Date: 1/31/2018 @ 2 p.m. ET
[ Thanks to Linuxaria for this link.
"Miro, a new application for Internet video has been designed to
be an easy app that will give users an amazing full-screen show.
With over thousands of free videos that can be viewed from the
Internet, Miro gives the user the ability to download all the
chosen videos they enjoy as soon as they are released.
"Miro, first launched in 2005 then revamped in 2007 (it was
first launched as Democracy Player), is written in Python. Miro has
an embedded WebKit for Linux and(Mozilla Gecko/XUL until 3.0.2).
With the updated version of 3.0, Miro offers GTK for new Windows
and Linux systems."
- How To Install Ubuntu TV From A PPA(Jan 10, 2012)
- Ubuntu TV Features and Goals(Jan 10, 2012)
- Ubuntu Bringing Linux to your TV(Jan 09, 2012)
- Mark Shuttleworth Talks New Icon Theme, Criticisms, GNOME-Shell & Ubuntu on TVs, Phones�(Nov 27, 2011)
- Ubuntu Linux heads to smartphones, tablets, and smart TVs(Oct 31, 2011)
- Ubuntu Gnome watching Digital Television (DVB) with Me-TV(Feb 14, 2011)
- Watching Live-TV On Your Ubuntu Desktop With Zattoo(May 20, 2008)