Is the OpenStack Foundation All about Big Money?
Mar 15, 2012, 01:00 (0 Talkback[s])
(Other stories by Sean Michael Kerner)
How to Help Your Business Become an AI Early Adopter
"The OpenStack foundation is gearing up and figuring out how to
organize itself. Part of the discussion involves money and
membership class fees.
It's a topic that is never an easy one with open source software
and always draws critics. With the OpenStack Foundation, the plan
is to have a super-member class that will cost $2.5 million.
- Rackspace Hires Open Source Pro for OpenStack, Cloud Builder Push(Mar 14, 2012)
- OpenStack and Microsoft Hyper-V Support: What Really Went Wrong?(Feb 29, 2012)
- OpenStack Promotes Quantum Networking to Core Project Status(Feb 23, 2012)
- OpenStack Debuts TryStack(Feb 21, 2012)
- Brian Stevens on Red Hat's Involvement with OpenStack(Feb 12, 2012)
- OpenStack Gets a HyperVsectomy(Feb 03, 2012)
- OpenStack Doesn't Want Any Forks(Jan 14, 2012)
- AT&T Jumps Into OpenStack Cloud(Jan 11, 2012)
- Rackspace Brings OpenStack to Datacenters(Nov 09, 2011)
- First OpenStack cloud now open for business(Oct 28, 2011)