Linux. Do it your way!
Apr 11, 2012, 14:03 (0 Talkback[s])
How to Help Your Business Become an AI Early Adopter
[ Thanks to An Anonymous Reader for
this link. ]
"But I believe it is worth the effort. And by the end of the
process, you will have probably learned something that you did not
know already. One of the aspects of Linux that I would like to
point out and focus on is the amount of different processes and
methods of what can be used for Linux operating system
"Sure, we have fancy graphical installers such as Ubuntu?s
Ubiquity and Red Hat?s Anaconda. But despite coming a long way in
the last 5 years or more, they are still not the
one-solution-for-all of installers that you might like to think.
There never will be a one-solution-for-all installer that covers
all architectures, methods and options."
- The Made-To-Order revolution: custom flexible manufacturing is here(Aug 26, 2010)
- Arch Linux: The Simple, Flexible (and Fast!) Distro(Aug 13, 2009)
- Debian GNU/Linux 5.0: Flexible and (Almost) Free(Feb 19, 2009)
- Thin clients now as flexible as PCs, claims Igel(Jan 30, 2009)
- Open Source Software Proves Affordable, Flexible for NIH, DoD(Oct 23, 2008)
- Wolvix 1.1.0--A Very Flexible Animal(Aug 24, 2007)
- LinuxDevices: Flexible ARM9 SBC Boots Linux in 1.69 Seconds(Aug 29, 2006)