Desktop plans for Ubuntu 18.10
May 20, 2018, 10:00 (0 Talkback[s])
We’ve set aside some time to land fixes in to 18.04.1. As you might be aware, we enable upgrades from 16.04 LTS at the first point release of 18.04 LTS which is due in July.
That gives us a few months to find and fix important bugs before the majority of users upgrade. We’re also adding some new features which we didn’t get done in time for the main 18.04 release.
- Ubuntu 18.04 Bionic Beaver Advances Canonical's Cloud, Kubernetes Strategy(Apr 27, 2018)
- Ubuntu 18.04 Bionic Beaver LTS Gets a New Linux Desktop(Apr 26, 2018)
- Ubuntu 18.04 LTS (Bionic Beaver) Is Now Officially Open for Development(Oct 28, 2017)
- Ubuntu 18.04 - New Features, Release Date & More(Dec 05, 2017)
- Canonical Says Ubuntu 18.04 LTS (Bionic Beaver) Will Launch with a Boot Speed Boost(Jan 23, 2018)
- Snaps Are Coming to Ubuntu 18.04 by Default, Kubuntu Could Also Adopt Them(Nov 20, 2017)
- Ubuntu 18.04 LTS to be Codenamed Brilliant Broccoli(Nov 28, 2012)
- Ubuntu 18.04 LTS to Be Fully in Sync with Debian,Without Ubuntu Specific Patches(Feb 12, 2016)