Google to announce 10-inch Nexus tablet with Android 4.2?
Oct 22, 2012, 09:00 (0 Talkback[s])
Re-Imagining Linux Platforms to Meet the Needs of Cloud Service Providers
The end of this month promises to be full of tech news, as Apple has an event on Tuesday that could see the release of the iPad Mini, Microsoft launches Windows 8 on Friday, and Google has scheduled an Android event for the 29th. As you might expect, leaks are emerging about what the search giant is planning to announce at that event, including the long-expected larger sibling to its Nexus 7 tablet.
The Next Web is reporting that Google is working with Samsung on a 10-inch Nexus -- code-named "Manta" but possibly to be released as the Nexus 10 -- that will compete against the Apple iPad, Amazon Fire HD 8.9", and Windows RT tablets, including the Microsoft Surface.
- Android smartwatch smackdown!(Oct 31, 2011)
Ubuntu running Google Android. Does it matter?(May 27, 2009)
- First Android Phone?(Jan 09, 2008)
- Google has forked Android(Jan 27, 2011)
- The dirty little secret about Google Android(Aug 23, 2010)
- Why Microsoft Loves Google Android, Take 2(Dec 24, 2007)
- The great Ars Android interface shootout(Jul 24, 2013)
- Android's (quiet) killer feature(Jan 31, 2013)
- Android shines as a mobile platform(Feb 11, 2013)