Sep 12, 2013, 09:00 (0 Talkback[s])
Full Text Search: The Key to Better Natural Language Queries for NoSQL in Node.js
EdX, the online course provider created by Harvard University and the Massachusetts Institute for Technology, sees an open-source future for massive online courses. On Tuesday, the company announced it has found a like-minded partner in Google, which will work with edX to make its online course platform more accessible to aspiring developers.
Together, edX and Google’s programmers will build Open edX, an open-source MOOC platform that will be made available on MOOC.org. The website, which will launch early next year, will enable anyone -- universities, corporations and individuals alike -- to create online courses.
- Education, Education, Education(May 15, 2007)
- Open Source Software In Education(Feb 15, 2011)
- Zen Gift of Education(Feb 06, 2008)
- Free Software in Education(May 24, 2009)
- Educational Programs in GNU/Linux(Apr 16, 2008)
- Deploying education desktops - made easier(Feb 13, 2009)
- Linux in education: a genuine alternative(Dec 29, 2010)
- Linux Focus: Linux as an educational tool(Oct 22, 1998)