Running Your Own Open Source Email Server
Mar 09, 2015, 07:00 (0 Talkback[s])
One such platform I began experimenting with is iRedMail, an open source email server solution which runs on common Linux systems. iRedMail bundles RoundCube, an open source webmail client. Together, both provide a fairly decent Gmail alternative. And iRedMail supports IMAP and POP so you can run it with a variety of smartphone and tablet apps and desktop mail clients.
- iRedMail: Build A Full-Featured Mail Server On CentOS 5.x(Apr 22, 2009)
- iRedMail: Mail Server With LDAP, Postfix, RoundCube/SquirrelMail, Dovecot On Deb(Jun 09, 2009)
- Build A Free, Full-Featured Mail Server On Gentoo Linux With iRedMail(Mar 09, 2012)
- Install iRedMail main server on CentOS, Debian, Fedora, Ubuntu(Sep 03, 2013)
- Install iRedMail (Fully Featured Mail Server) with Virtual Domains, Webmail, SpamAssassin & ClamAV in Linux(Jun 04, 2014)