Simple Photo Editing, Linux Edition!
Nov 17, 2015, 04:00 (1 Talkback[s])
Pinta isn't exactly a Paint.NET clone, but it looks and functions very much like the Windows-only image editor. It has simple controls, but they're powerful enough to do most of the simple image editing you need to do on a day-to-day basis. Whether you want to apply artistic filters, autocorrect color levels or just crop a former friend out of a group photo, Pinta has you covered.
- GIMP Tricks: Chocolate bar with GIMP(Jul 10, 2007)
- GIMP review(Mar 15, 2012)
- New Gimp Releases(Mar 30, 1999)
- Linux Productivity Magazine: Gimp(Dec 16, 2003)
- Bring Out the GIMP Part 1: GIMP Basics(Jul 04, 2007)
- In Gimp We Trust(Oct 02, 2008)
- Graffiti Tutorial (Gimp Howto)(Jul 28, 2009)
- Zoom Blur Effect in GIMP(Sep 07, 2010)
- Add brushes to The GIMP(Oct 04, 2010)
- Fade Out Images with GIMP(Aug 27, 2009)
- Five Interesting GIMP Filters(Nov 01, 2009)