Ubuntu 18.04.2 refreshes this long-term support Linux distro
Feb 20, 2019, 15:00 (0 Talkback[s])
(Other stories by Steven J. Vaughan-Nichols)
The latest long-term support of Ubuntu comes with a fresh new Linux kernel and hardware drivers.
This latest version of Ubuntu 18.04, the Long-Term Support (LTS) edition, will be supported until April 2028. If you're using Ubuntu in business, this is the one you want.
- Ubuntu 18.04 Bionic Beaver Advances Canonical's Cloud, Kubernetes Strategy(Apr 28, 2018)
- Ubuntu 18.04 Bionic Beaver LTS Gets a New Linux Desktop(Apr 26, 2018)
- Ubuntu 18.04 LTS (Bionic Beaver) Is Now Officially Open for Development(Oct 28, 2017)
- Ubuntu 18.04 - New Features, Release Date & More(Dec 05, 2017)
- Canonical Says Ubuntu 18.04 LTS (Bionic Beaver) Will Launch with a Boot Speed Boost(Jan 23, 2018)
- Snaps Are Coming to Ubuntu 18.04 by Default, Kubuntu Could Also Adopt Them(Nov 20, 2017)
- Ubuntu 18.04 LTS to be Codenamed Brilliant Broccoli(Nov 28, 2012)
- Ubuntu 18.04 LTS to Be Fully in Sync with Debian,Without Ubuntu Specific Patches(Feb 12, 2016)