LinuxPR: Linsupport Solutions and Bynari, Inc. Combining Services
Sep 13, 1999, 14:22 (0 Talkback[s])
WEBINAR: On-demand webcast
How to Boost Database Development Productivity on Linux, Docker, and Kubernetes with Microsoft SQL Server 2017 REGISTER >
"Joining in a Global Alliance"
"Today, Patrick Lambert, owner of Linsupport Solutions and Wayne G.
Burnside, CEO of Bynari
Systems announced the merger of their support services."
"'By becoming one support organization,' Mr. Burnside says, 'we
can provide a broader range of services to computer users.'"
- LinuxPR: Linux Consultants Alliance Initiative Gaining Momentum(Sep 06, 1999)
- Linux companies affected by Sun's Acquisition of Star Office(Sep 02, 1999)
- LinuxPR: Bynari, Inc. Announces Global Alliance Initiative(Sep 01, 1999)
- LinuxPR: Bynari Announces its First Cobalt End of Life Clearance(Sep 01, 1999)
- LinuxPR: LinSupport Solutions announces new services!(Sep 06, 1999)
- LinuxPR: LinSupport Solutions launches the Linux Business Center(Aug 10, 1999)
- Everything Linux Adds Linux News Portal w/Search(Aug 02, 1999)
- LinuxPR: LinSupport Solutions announces new mailing lists(Jul 24, 1999)
- LinuxPR: LinSupport Solutions announces the launch of LinSupport.com(Jul 21, 1999)