Korea Herald: Linux Korea forms alliance with RedHat
Jun 08, 2000, 21:47 (0 Talkback[s])
Full Text Search: The Key to Better Natural Language Queries for NoSQL in Node.js
[ Thanks to Randy for this link.
"Linux Korea yesterday announced the signing of a strategic
alliance with RedHat of the United States, a leading Linux-based
solutions developer, to work together to broaden their reach
into the domestic market."
"In a related move, Linux Korea said, the two companies plan to
release RedHat Linux 6.2, the Korean version of RedHat Linux
jointly developed by them, later this month."
"The Linux Korea-RedHat deal also calls for collaboration in the
fields of development and distribution of RedHat Linux development,
consulting and technical support."
- IT-Director: Interview with Red Hat, CEO, Matthew Szulik(Jun 07, 2000)
- Korea Herald: International Linux fair to be held in Seoul(Jun 01, 2000)
- LinuxDevices.com: An interview with Red Hat CTO, Michael Tiemann(May 30, 2000)
- Linux Magazine: The Cat in the Red Hat(May 27, 2000)
- VNU Net: Man in a Red Hat: the Colin Tenwick interview(May 26, 2000)
- Korea Herald: Korean firms to build low-cost Linux-based supercomputer(May 25, 2000)
- Slashdot: In Depth Look At Red Hat Certification(May 22, 2000)
- ZDNet News: Red Hat funds copyright fight(May 21, 2000)
- Network World: Red Hat releases IA-64 Linux distribution(May 18, 2000)
- Korea Herald: U.S. Linux company [Caldera] enters partnership with Korean firms(Apr 30, 2000)
- BW: Merlin Software Announces Agreement With Korean Reseller(Apr 25, 2000)
- Korea Times: Court Drops Injunction Over Linux Trademark(Apr 24, 2000)
- Korea Herald: Local companies join forces to promote Linux programs(Apr 20, 2000)
- InfoWorld: Korean start-up works hard to pocket Linux(Apr 18, 2000)
- Korea Herald: Linux gaining foothold in Korea...(Apr 06, 2000)
- Chosun Ilbo (Korea): Microsoft's Grip on Korean Market to Loosen(Apr 04, 2000)