Ottawa Citizen: Corel issues another dire warning
Jul 19, 2000, 12:23 (2 Talkback[s])
(Other stories by Bert Hill)
Re-Imagining Linux Platforms to Meet the Needs of Cloud Service Providers
"Troubled Corel Corp. could face a new cash crisis later this
"The software company revealed in a filing with U.S.
regulators that it expects to spend about 75 per cent of a new
$28.5 million lifeline by the end of September."
"It said that if cost-cutting and new revenues fail to produce
anticipated results, it may have to dip into the remaining reserves
to meet operating capital needs after Sept. 30."
- CNET News.com/Reuters: Ailing Corel sells GraphicCorp division(Jul 18, 2000)
- National Post: Cowpland sees profit this year(Jul 17, 2000)
- Canada.com/CP: Troubled Corel receives $30 million in bailout financing(Jun 29, 2000)
- Ottawa Citizen: Corel shares leap on bundling deal(Jun 28, 2000)
- Ottawa Citizen: Regulator approves Corel stock issue(Jun 24, 2000)
- Ottawa Citizen: Investors dump Corel shares(Jun 22, 2000)
- Enterprise Linux Today: Corel: Contributing to the Linux Community(Jun 22, 2000)
- Ottawa Citizen: Corel's latest loss comes with more warnings(Jun 21, 2000)
- 32BitsOnline: Losses Continue to Mount at Corel. Failure imminent(Jun 21, 2000)
- Ottawa Citizen: Corel losses could reach $24M, company warns(Jun 16, 2000)