Groklaw: Decatur Jones' Dion Cornett on SCO
Jan 30, 2004, 15:00 (10 Talkback[s])
(Other stories by Dion Corbett)
No-Size-Fits-All! An Application-Down Approach for Your Cloud Transformation REGISTER >
"We believe it is now unlikely that SCO will generate meaningful
end-user SCOSource revenue in 2004.
- "Yesterday an industry consortium of Open Source-related
companies (OSDL) announced an IP defense fund for endusers;
- "In conjunction with its closing of the SuSE acquisition,
Novell announced an indemnification program for its customers;
- "We have cut our previous SCOSource revenue estimate of $7
million by 90%;
- "Our new FY04 GAAP EPS estimate is a loss of ($.43) down from a
- "Our new target price is $5 down from $8;
- "We maintain our Underperform rating..."