Kicking the Beast
Nov 11, 2008, 13:04 (0 Talkback[s])
(Other stories by Ken Starks)
[ Thanks to helios for this link.
"The response has been surprisingly positive...and I'm
talking about some really BIG big box stores.
However, one of those stores asked me to meet with them and
discuss some of the anticipated ramifications of them doing so.
They are concerned about Microsoft engaging them legally.
They are worried about Steve Ballmer coming in with a figurative
ball bat and legally demolishing the displays....and then suing
them amidst the rubble."
- PC Makers Move Closer to a Post-Windows World(Oct 30, 2008)
- Netbooks Fuel Good PC Market News(Sep 12, 2008)
- Lies, Damn Lies, and Retail Linux(Sep 12, 2008)
- Selling GNU/Linux in a Box(Sep 07, 2008)
- What They're Using: Christian Einfeldt, Producer, the Digital Tipping Point(Sep 06, 2008)
- No Retail Channel for Laptop Linux(Aug 13, 2008)