Is the Era of Open Source Legal Stupidity Over?
Nov 25, 2008, 15:04 (1 Talkback[s])
(Other stories by Dana Blankenhorn)
Re-Imagining Linux Platforms to Meet the Needs of Cloud Service Providers
"Wishes do come true. SCO has lost, to the tune of $2.54
million, plus interest. The era of obvious business method
patenting may also be over, along with Microsoft's patent threats,
thanks to the decision In Re Bilski."
- McDonald's Sandwich Patent(Nov 24, 2008)
- Microsoft, Novell See Profits in Partnership(Nov 19, 2008)
- Answering Gene Quinn, Patent Attorney - Updated(Nov 17, 2008)
- Open Source: The New Patent Regime(Nov 14, 2008)
- Bill Gates' New Career? Patent Troll For Nathan Myhrvold?(Nov 12, 2008)
- The Practical Problem With Software Patents
(Nov 12, 2008)
- Bilski - What It Means, Part 3 - The Mayer Dissent & Some Intangibility Questions(Nov 11, 2008)