Digium: Asterisk Accelerates As Economy Crumbles
Dec 18, 2008, 23:03 (0 Talkback[s])
Re-Imagining Linux Platforms to Meet the Needs of Cloud Service Providers
[ Thanks to The
VAR Guy for this link. ]
"Officially, Digium says it has roughly 400 reseller
partners. But if you lump in OEMs (original equipment makers), ISVs
(independent software vendors) and other types of partners, the
figure is about 550 partners, according to The VAR Guy's Open
Source 50, a survey that examines open source partner programs.
(Complete survey results will be published in January 2009).
"In the meantime, here’s another Digium data point: The
company has shipped more than four million ports for connecting
telephony systems to Asterisk."
- Followup: Asterisk Bug is Old, Fix is Also Old(Dec 10, 2008)
- Crooks Deliver Call Blizzards Via a Bug in Asterisk(Dec 09, 2008)
- Asterisk Founder Talks About Hardest Part of Being Open Source PBX Creator(Nov 26, 2008)
- Digium Reinvents AsteriskNOW(Oct 29, 2008)
- Open source identity: Free Telephony Project founder David Rowe(Oct 24, 2008)
- Experience the Love of Ubuntu 8.04 & FreePBX 2.5(Oct 09, 2008)
- Fonality, Backed By Intel, Plans Open Source Acquisitions(Sep 04, 2008)
- Roll Your Own PBX in an Hour or Two(Aug 15, 2008)