Oh yes, you signed up for this. You did. Honest.
Mar 23, 2009, 10:02 (0 Talkback[s])
(Other stories by Peter N. M. Hansteen)
Full Text Search: The Key to Better Natural Language Queries for NoSQL in Node.js
[ Thanks to Peter N. M.
Hansteen for this link. ]
"Based on data from the spam messages and whois lookups
and the larger groupings of messages, the professional spammers
are, for your convenience in case you want to visit them:...
"So we see spammers evolving: They buy or rent real mail servers
now and they have even started coordinating. Using greylisting has
actually increased the cost of becoming a successful spammer.
"At our end of the game, we stay ahead of their game thanks to
tools like spamd, and several of us dump and share our greytrap
lists. It is even possible to collect IP addresses and feed a large
number at the time to spamdb, but after a little while I grew tired
of the increased manual work decided it was time for a
counterprank. Cleaning up after spammers is no fun, unless you can
have little robot helpers do the heavy lifting."
- The Conficker Worm: April Fool's Joke or Unthinkable Disaster?(Mar 21, 2009)
- BBC Team Exposes...its Windows-centricity (Again)(Mar 13, 2009)
- Worm blamed for laptop crash(Mar 13, 2009)
- I Give Up. Windows Is Proof That People Are Too Stupid To Use Computers.(Feb 13, 2009)
- Building a better spam-blocking CAPTCHA(Jan 24, 2009)
- Windows worm numbers 'skyrocket'(Jan 19, 2009)
- The Spamhaus List of Spammiest Networks(Jan 09, 2009)
- Blocking Zombie Spam Netblocks(Dec 01, 2008)
- cRAZY mAD wITH spam(Nov 16, 2008)
- ICANN Almost Cracks Down on Spammy Domain Registrar(Nov 01, 2008)