Do Open Source Companies *Really* Support Free Software?
Mar 31, 2009, 18:03 (0 Talkback[s])
(Other stories by Glyn Mody)
Full Text Search: The Key to Better Natural Language Queries for NoSQL in Node.js
[ Thanks to greenitguru for this link.
"The new Asterisk support services allow organizations
of any size to leverage the power of open source Asterisk with the
confidence that their system is supported by a world-class support
organization. The support subscriptions provide technical support,
hardware replacements and substantial discounts on training
programs to enable users to take full advantage of the power of the
"Well, so what? you may well ask. An open source company is
offering support for free software: isn't that what nearly all open
source companies do?"
- Securing Your trixbox Server(Mar 18, 2009)
- trixbox CE Functions and Features(Feb 26, 2009)
- Switchvox to Release Major Upgrade: SMB 4.0(Feb 19, 2009)
- VoIP recording appliance runs Linux(Feb 04, 2009)
- Open and Closed Source VoIP Moves Forward at Digium(Feb 04, 2009)
- Microsoft Pursues Digium Asterisk Partners(Feb 03, 2009)
- Fonality CEO Discusses Digium Rivalry, Asterisk And Open Source(Jan 30, 2009)
- A Primer to AGI: Asterisk Gateway Interface(Jan 29, 2009)
- Asterisk Gateway Interface Scripting with PHP(Jan 28, 2009)