Jun 18, 2009, 20:03 (2 Talkback[s])
"There are lots of pages of data and financial charts out there,
enough to make your head explode.
"My thinking, as a student and, over time, a person working in
the field, what I saw is that people became absolutely fascinated
with the world of GUI.
"Novell was late to the game in terms of providing GUI tools.
Novell did not get into the OEM game and unscrupulous contract
deals that MS did either.
"It is also of historic relevance that Novell was always known
as a solid product. It worked."
- Novell fattens net in bad financial times(May 29, 2009)
- Novell's Open Enterprise Server Builds A Bridge To Linux(Dec 05, 2008)
- Novell Releases GroupWise 8(Nov 19, 2008)
- Win the Desktop, and You Will Win the Server(Apr 19, 2008)
- Novell Announces Suse Appliance Program for ISVs(Apr 17, 2008)
- Did Novell Just Die?(Jan 18, 2008)
- A Novell SUSE Linux shop surprised by Xen's polish
(Oct 16, 2007)
- Novell Delivers Open Enterprise Server 2 with Proven Networking Services on Linux(Oct 08, 2007)
- Novell Still Feisty as it Pushes Linux Alternatives to Microsoft for SMBs(Jun 22, 2007)
- Why Novell Must Not Crash and Burn(Jun 01, 2007)
- Novell's Dilemma(May 30, 2007)
- Why Novell Fan Left NetWare, SUSE Behind(May 27, 2007)