Installing Hyper-V Linux Integration Components On CentOS 5
Aug 07, 2009, 20:03 (0 Talkback[s])
Re-Imagining Linux Platforms to Meet the Needs of Cloud Service Providers
[ Thanks to Falko
Timme for this link. ]
"1. Download Latest Linux Integration Components You
can download the exe file here. Extract it and copy the linuxic.iso
somewhere you can mount it as a cdrom on your Virtual Machine.
"2. Installation To install the drivers we need the development
tools. Easiest method to install those is via Yum.
yum groupinstall "Development Tools"
"Next we will copy the contents of the cdrom to the server
mkdir -p /mnt/cdrom
mount /dev/cdrom /mnt/cdrom
cp -rp /mnt/cdrom /opt/linux_ic
- The Future of CentOS and Criteria For Choosing a Business Distribution(Aug 06, 2009)
- Frugal Friday: Windows 7 & Hyper-V, CentOS, openSUSE(Aug 01, 2009)
- SFLC: Microsoft violated the GPL
(Jul 29, 2009)
- Editor's Note: Microsoft is Now Our Friend(Jul 24, 2009)
- Microsoft and Vyatta rebutt reports of GPL violation(Jul 24, 2009)
- Microsoft opened Linux-driver code after 'violating' GPL(Jul 23, 2009)
- Microsoft's Linux code contribution - what about patents?(Jul 21, 2009)
- Microsoft Shares Virtualization Code With Linux(Jul 20, 2009)