The SCO zombie wins one
Aug 25, 2009, 09:04 (12 Talkback[s])
(Other stories by Steven J. Vaughan-Nichols)
Desktop-as-a-Service Designed for Any Cloud ? Nutanix Frame
[ Thanks to Steven J.
Vaughan-Nichols for this link. ]
"So does, this mean that as CEO Darl McBride said in
The Salt Lake Tribune that this is a "'huge validation for SCO'
that will enable it to continue its lawsuit against IBM and a
related suit against Novell."?
"Uh. No, not really. "
- The Pelican Briefs - You're the fraudster! No, *you* are!(Aug 21, 2009)
- About Hans Bayer(Jul 29, 2009)
- SCO vs. Linux: New investor rescues SCO from bankruptcy(Jun 16, 2009)
SCO to fight US bankruptcy trustee's motion to liquidate it(May 08, 2009)
- It's 2009 and SCO are maintaining the Linux rage - what the?(Jan 13, 2009)
Technology company SCO Group proposes sale of assets(Jan 13, 2009)
- SCO's Motion to Give Stock Options to 4 Executives(Aug 30, 2008)
- SCO Group: Its Future is All Used Up(Jul 24, 2008)
- Reports on the Last Day of the Trial in Novell v. SCO(May 05, 2008)
- Deluded SCO CEO on Witness Stand: "Linux is a Copy of UNIX"(May 02, 2008)