Bob Sutor - "Here Are Your "Dead Ends"
Sep 23, 2009, 16:36 (9 Talkback[s])
(Other stories by Ken Starks)
Full Text Search: The Key to Better Natural Language Queries for NoSQL in Node.js
[ Thanks to helios for this link.
"I doubt if I will ever be invited back. Given what I
heard, that's perfectly fine with me.
"It brought out the truth as you see it.
"Linux isn't a solution, it is a "device".
"A "device" you and your corporation have used, as well as using
community developers, our developers, to enrich yourselves. Sure
you've contributed code...but who benefited primarily from that
"But hey...that's cool. I am fully down with Capitalism...as
long as it remains non-predatory....and it remembers that there are
those out here who need some help."
- LinuxCon: Desktop Should Be Better Than Windows(Sep 23, 2009)
- LinuxCon: The Possible Futures of the Linux Desktop(Sep 22, 2009)
- Torvalds and Shuttleworth to speak at LinuxCon 2009(Aug 07, 2009)
- Life with Linux: On the Road(Aug 02, 2009)
- Upgrading from Windows XP to a Linux desktop(Jul 28, 2009)
- PCs will be free like mobile phones, says Linux exec(Jul 27, 2009)
- Routing around the desktop(Jul 10, 2009)
- Interview with Amanda McPherson of LinuxCon in Portland(Jul 10, 2009)
- Linux Foundation pitches Linux for free netbooks from mobile carriers(Jul 01, 2009)