Where Are the Cybercops?
Oct 05, 2009, 16:33 (3 Talkback[s])
(Other stories by Richard Adhikari)
No-Size-Fits-All! An Application-Down Approach for Your Cloud Transformation REGISTER >
"The month of June saw a host of Web-based attacks compromising
legitimate Web sites.
"One, dubbed "Nine Ball," compromised more than 40,000 Web
sites. Another attack injected a malicious script that antivirus
vendor Sophos More about Sophos named "Troj/Iframe-CB" into large
numbers of legitimate sites.
"Victims who access or browse such tainted Web sites are
infected with malware.
"Facebook More about Facebook, the world's leading social
networking site, has been hit repeatedly by cybercriminals.
"In May, a hacker cracked into Twitter's More about Twitter
internal administration system to gain access to the accounts of
millions of users, including President Obama, singer Britney Spears
and actor Ashton Kutcher.
"What can be done about these attacks, and who's policing the
- Roaring Penguin Software announces support for IPv6
(Aug 07, 2009)
- Open-source Project Aims to Makes Secure DNS Easier(Jul 31, 2009)
- Fears Greet ICANN's New Plans(Jul 21, 2009)
- Repairing Ubuntu 9.04 DNS(Jun 14, 2009)
- BIND 10 Set to Update DNS(Jun 13, 2009)
- European Union Wants a Cut of the Internet(May 13, 2009)
- Oh yes, you signed up for this. You did. Honest.(Mar 23, 2009)
- February, 2009 Registrar Report (Where Spam Comes From)(Feb 07, 2009)
- cRAZY mAD wITH spam(Nov 16, 2008)
- Researchers Hijack Storm Worm to Track Profits(Nov 10, 2008)