Why Red Hat doesn't see CentOS as a Linux rival
Dec 02, 2009, 19:02 (1 Talkback[s])
(Other stories by Sean Michael Kerner)
Full Text Search: The Key to Better Natural Language Queries for NoSQL in Node.js
[ Thanks to smk for this link.
"Today, I got an answer on that question from Red Hat's
Marco Bill-Peter, vp Global Support Services.
" "We are not actively chasing users of CentOS, but rather find
that enterprises are naturally turning to Red Hat for the value of
the Red Hat subscription model and support," Bill-Peter said."
- Red Hat Virtualization Manager for Windows Only?(Nov 07, 2009)
- Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization Gets Managed(Nov 04, 2009)
- Red Hat Takes on VMware, Microsoft in Server Virtualization(Nov 04, 2009)
- Installing CentOS 5.4(Nov 02, 2009)
- CentOS rev's to version 5.4, tries on KVM(Oct 23, 2009)
- Red Hat's number one(Oct 21, 2009)
- Red Hat and Microsoft: Love-Hate Relationship Goes Virtual(Oct 08, 2009)
- Red Hat's Deltacloud at Tip of Epic Change(Sep 23, 2009)
- Red Hat Challenges Ubuntu with KVM Support(Sep 10, 2009)