Yes, Windows Causes Deaths Sometimes
Feb 18, 2010, 20:02 (1 Talkback[s])
(Other stories by Roy Schestowitz)
WEBINAR: On-demand webcast
How to Boost Database Development Productivity on Linux, Docker, and Kubernetes with Microsoft SQL Server 2017 REGISTER >
"LAST year we gave an example or two of cases where Windows
means death, even literally. Our society depends heavily on
technology, so defective technology can make a defective society
and dysfunctional healthcare system.
"Last week we wrote about a British hospital getting infected for
using Windows and it was only one hospital among many whose
operations got suspended due to Windows security problems. Examples
>* Security Links: Another Hospital Falls Prey to Windows
Spyware; Another Trojan and Botnet
* US Army Becomes Zombies Army; London Hospitals Still Ill (Windows
* NHS Never Learns: Windows Viruses Leave British Patients to Die,
* How Many People Must Die Before Abandoning Windows?
* Utah Has Novell, SCO, and… Conficker in the Hospitals
* New Casualties of Microsoft Windows?"