Kerberos Server Set Up
Feb 25, 2010, 19:32 (0 Talkback[s])
Re-Imagining Linux Platforms to Meet the Needs of Cloud Service Providers
[ Thanks to Mike
Weber for this link. ]
"Kerberos provides a secure network authentication
model using secret-key cryptography. Kerberos can be used with
multiple services to offer superior authentication security.
"On a Centos system you can review a list of possible programs
that are listed for kerberos with yum.
yum list | grep krb5
"You will see by default the workstation is installed so it can
be an option for authentication.
yum install krb5-server
"Note that when you edit this file be sure to use your domain
and maintain the case on all changes. The realm names should be
uppercase and the hostnames for DNS should be lowercase."
- CentOS Pulse #0904: RPM packaging, Kernel hole, Tip Of The Newsletter, CentOS in the Spotlight(Aug 18, 2009)
- Ubuntu 9.04 Samba Server Integrated With Active Directory(Aug 14, 2009)
- Course: Using LDAP(Jul 04, 2009)
- Multiple holes in MIT Kerberos(Apr 09, 2009)
- Samba - The Interoperability Dance(Feb 18, 2009)
- LDAP and Kerberos, So Happy Together(Jan 13, 2009)