"Buck-Security is a security scanner for Debian and
Ubuntu Linux. It helps you to harden your system by running some
important security checks. For example, it finds world-writable
files and directories, setuid and setgid programs, superuser
accounts, and installed attack tool packages. It also checks your
umask and checks if the sticky bit is set for /tmp, among other
checks.It was designed for Debian and Ubuntu servers, but can be
useful for any Linux system.
"By now the following tests are implemented:
* Searching for worldwriteable files
* Searching for worldwriteable directories
* Searching for programs where the setuid is set
* Searching for programs where the setgid is set
* Checking your umask
* Checking if the sticky-bit is set for /tmp"