Final stages of the eGroupware Installation
Apr 14, 2010, 18:03 (0 Talkback[s])
(Other stories by Jack Wallen)
WEBINAR: On-demand webcast
How to Boost Database Development Productivity on Linux, Docker, and Kubernetes with Microsoft SQL Server 2017 REGISTER >
"We are plowing forward with the eGroupware installation. We
have already been introduced to eGroupware (see my article
“eGroupware: Your Exchange replacement has arrived“),
we have also seen how to take care of all the prerequisites (see my
article “How to install eGroupware“), and finally
we’ve seen how to create the header.inc.php (see my article
“Creating your header.inc.php for eGroupware“). Now
it’s time to continue on with the installation and take care
of simple application management.
"In this article I am going to walk you through the section of
the eGroupware installation that takes care of the final stages of
the eGroupware installation. Once you are done with that, your
eGroupware site will be ready to go.
"Where are we?
"The last thing you did was create the configuration file
/var/www/egroupware/header.inc.php. Now it’s a matter of
finishing up the installation from a page that is set up in stages
(see Figure 1). You will have logged in by now and are ready to
take care of the first stage in this final step."
- 9 of the Best Free Linux Groupware Software(Sep 29, 2009)
- Installation guide for eGroupware on Ubuntu Server(Sep 29, 2009)
- Shining Light on Why Microsoft Loves LAMP to Death(Mar 13, 2009)
- What Would You Exchange Exchange For?(Jan 07, 2009)
- The Best Open Source Alternatives to MS Exchange(Dec 20, 2008)
- Three Ways to Create Web-Accessible Calendars on Your Intranet(Dec 18, 2008)
- eGroupware Version 1.6 Available(Nov 26, 2008)
- Editor's Note: An Exchange Killer, For Real. No, Really. Well, Maybe Not...(Aug 29, 2008)