"This tutorial shows how to set up an Ubuntu Jeos based server
as a spamfilter in Gateway mode. In the end, you will have a
SpamSnake Gateway which will relay clean emails to your MTA. You
will also be able to view your incoming queue, train your SpamSnake
and carry out a few more advanced operations via MailWatch.
"I cannot offer any guarantees that this will work for you, the
same way it's working for me.
"I will use the following software:
• Web Server: Apache 2 with PHP 5
• Database Server: MySQL 5.1.37
• Mail Server: Postfix v2.6.5
• Caching DNS Server: Dnsmasq v2.50
• MailScanner: MailScanner v4.78
• MailWatch: MailWatch v1.0.4
"Credit goes to the guys at HowToForge and the developers of
MailScanner, MailWatch, Clamav, Apache, Mysql and Postfix."