"A GNU/Linux utility for viewing/manipulating the MAC
address of network interfaces
* Set specific MAC address of a network interface
* Set the MAC randomly
* Set a MAC of another vendor
* Set another MAC of the same vendor
* Set a MAC of the same kind (eg: wireless card)
* Display a vendor MAC list (today, 6800 items) to choose from"
Some of the products that appear on this site are from companies from which QuinStreet receives compensation. This compensation may impact how and where products appear on this site including, for example, the order in which they appear. QuinStreet does not include all companies or all types of products available in the marketplace.