Migrating a Small Business To Linux
Sep 07, 2010, 14:35 (0 Talkback[s])
(Other stories by Matt Hartley)
How to Help Your Business Become an AI Early Adopter
[ Thanks to James
Maguire for this link. ]
"In a tight economy, it's more important than ever to
make sure every dollar spent is providing maximum return. And for a
growing number of small businesses, this means reexamining plans
for upgrading existing servers and workstations.
"For many small businesses, this translates into more of the
same. Renewing expensive licenses, buying newer computer towers and
of course, in some instances, installing updates to legacy Windows
"Cost in a value-based economy
"What is the value proposition in getting a small business to
make the switch to Linux?
"Not able to offer a clear answer?
"Then consider this as one possibility – control."
- Top 20 Apps for GNOME Fans(Aug 25, 2010)
- Desktop Linux: Great for the Environment, Bad for Economy?(Aug 11, 2010)
- Why is Ubuntu Succeeding Where Linspire Failed?(Aug 05, 2010)
- Living the Linux Lifestyle(Jul 26, 2010)
Is Chrome OS a Threat to Ubuntu or Windows?(Jul 12, 2010)
- Top Ten Apps That Make Linux Fun To Use(Jul 06, 2010)
- Break your Ubuntu Addiction: Three Strong Distros(Jun 24, 2010)
- Eight Ways GNOME Could be Improved(Jun 08, 2010)
- Is GNOME or KDE Better for New Users?(May 17, 2010)