Install XOOPS for Powerful Open Source Content Management
Sep 17, 2010, 19:02 (0 Talkback[s])
(Other stories by Jack Wallen)
WEBINAR: On-demand webcast
How to Boost Database Development Productivity on Linux, Docker, and Kubernetes with Microsoft SQL Server 2017 REGISTER >
"Content is king. It always has been and always will be. It
drives our businesses and motivates our customers. But when you
think content management, so many tools come to mind. There's
Drupal and Joomla! for starters. Both of those tools are
outstanding solutions for content management. But many
organizations are projects are choosing XOOPS.
"So what would make one choose XOOPS over other strategies?
XOOPS offers the following features:
* Database driven: XOOPS is powered by MySQL database.
* Modular: Add or remove as many modules as you like.
* User customization: Your users can edit profiles, select personal
themes, upload custom avatars, and more.
* World-wide support: Official support sites can be found all over
the world (in many languages).
* Multi-byte languages: Including Japanese, simple and traditional
Chinese, Korean, and more."