How to install and configure DBI-Link to join Oracle tables from PostgreSQL on D
Mar 10, 2011, 05:04 (0 Talkback[s])
Desktop-as-a-Service Designed for Any Cloud ? Nutanix Frame
[ Thanks to Andre Felipe Machado for
this link. ]
"If you want to join Oracle tables from PostgreSQL on
Debian GNU/Linux, you can use DBI-Link.
"Also, you can use PostgreSQL queries to access Oracle tables as
"At some deployment scenarios, one may have to access Oracle
tables transparently using PostgreSQL functions, without installing
other language specific libraries."
- PostgreSQL, OpenSSL, and the GPL(Feb 26, 2011)
- PostgreSQL: Tips and TricksPostgreSQL(Dec 22, 2010)
- MySQL vs. PostgreSQL, Part 1: Table Organization(Dec 01, 2010)
- Comparing MySQL and Postgres 9.0 Replication(Nov 19, 2010)
- How To Set Up An Active/Passive PostgreSQL Cluster With Pacemaker, Corosync, And DRBD(Nov 18, 2010)