Novell Sale to Attachmate Completed
Apr 27, 2011, 17:55 (4 Talkback[s])
"Today is the last day that Novell (NASDAQ:NOVL) will exist as a
publicly traded company. Trading in Novell's stock will cease at
the close of business, as the company is taken private.
"Novell is being acquired by privately held Attachmate in a deal
that closes today. The $2.2 billion acquisition was first announced
in November of 2010."
"Novell has had many chapters in its 28-year history and today
marks the start of a new, exciting chapter," John Dragoon, the
Chief Marketing Office at Novell said.
- Does the DoJ Have FOSS' Back?(Apr 27, 2011)
- Department of Justice alters Novell CPTN patent deal(Apr 21, 2011)
- Novell patent sale to shield Microsoft, Apple, EMC and Oracle from lawsuits(Apr 11, 2011)
- Analysis of new Novell patent deal structure according to OSI statement(Apr 08, 2011)
- Novell sale to Attachmate delayed until April - due to patent investigation(Mar 12, 2011)
- Novell Earnings Fall, But Linux Products Offer Hope(Mar 05, 2011)
- Novell's Stockholders approve Attachmate buyout but the Deal's far from done(Feb 23, 2011)